Logan High Street Eats returns today to the James Logan High School parking lot with seven trucks to serve up tasty treats.
Hosted by the Food Truck Mafia, the event is a fundraiser for the New Haven Teachers Association and runs from 4:30 to 9 p.m. (The Food Truck Mafia also hosts Union City Street Eats Thursday nights at Union Landing.)
Here's what's on the menu for tonight:
- Kinders is bringing all things BBQ — from meats and deli to finger-lickin sauces.
- Follow them at @KindersBBQ
- This truck is all about shrimp cooked in an Asian Fusion-Hawaiian style .
- Follow them at @MyShrimpShack
- From the Hawaiian-inspired Teri-Beef Meatball Loco Moco and the Filipino-like beer boiled Longanisa (sausage) sliders to Lynchee-Walnut Shrimp skewers and various types of fries, this truck is sure to satisfy your tastebuds.
- Follow them @ricerockit
- This Mountain View-based food truck prides itself in serving fresh, homemade mexican food from burritos to nachos and quesadillas and tortas.
- Follow them on Facebook here.
- Cupcakes — yummy, specialty cupcakes — are the stars of this gourmet truck. Flavors range from Salted Caramel to Red Velvet. They also bake up whoopie pies.
- Follow them @ThatsSweetTruck
- This food truck out of Santa Clara says its the first of its kind. We Sushi serves up fresh sushi and sushi rolls and its team said they shop from fresh fish markets every morning.
- Follow them @we_sushi