Serving an all plant-based Passover dinner can be challenging but when you’ve got recipes like these, you know that the meal will be delicious, healthy and traditional.
Fitting restricted diets into an important traditional holiday can turn out to be quite satisfying and won’t sacrifice the underlying meaning or significance! These recipes are so great that you’ll want to go back to them all throughout Passover week. Creativity, motivation and Vegan American Princess is all you really need!
• Vegan Matzah Ball Soup
• Cauliflower Steaks Topped with Savory Quinoa and Caramelized Onions
• Roasted Kabocha Squash with Kale & Collard Greens
• Braised Black Kale with Lemon and Romanesco Cauliflower
• Quinoa Risotto with Arugula and Shiitake Mushrooms
• Acorn Squash Goldie Rings with Pine Nuts and Garlic
• Sweet Potato and Carrot Tzimmes
• Sweet Potato Kugel
• Oma's Chunky Applesauce
For all of these recipes and links to many more, click here....
Vegan American Princess
• Voted #2 in Skinny Scoop's Top 25 Vegan Blogs of 2013
• Finalist in Best Vegan Blogs of 2103 by Ethical Deals
Learning all about living a more vegan lifestyle---food, health, plant-based nutrition, recipes, restaurants, products, beauty, news, ideas---anything related to veganism!
This post is contributed by a community member. The views expressed in this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Patch Media Corporation. Everyone is welcome to submit a post to Patch.