returns to Union Landing today to serve up curbside cuisine.
Hosted by the Food Truck Mafia in conjunction with Walmart, the event will help raise funds for local adult schools. It runs from 4:30 to 9 p.m. (The Food Truck Mafia also hosts .)
Here's what's on the menu for tonight:
- Want some warm bread full of delicious meats and cheese? Enter Grillaz. New this year, this Fremont-based food truck specializes in hoagies and gourmet sandwiches, including Philly cheesesteaks.
- Follow them @grillazgonewild
- One of the first food trucks to visit Union City, MoGo BBQ is a local favorite. The truck specializes in Korean BBQ served in burritos, tacos, sliders, quesadillas and bacon-wrapped hot dogs with kimchi.
- Follow them @mogobbq
- Pizza Pimps specializes in delicious cheesy pies from pizza slices decked in Polynesian sauces topped with Canadian bacon, macadamia nuts and shredded coconut to pizzas like "PIMP A RONI" that are topped with double pepperoni, cheese, garlic, basil, feta cheese and more.
- Follow them @pizzapimps
- From the Hawaiian-inspired Teri-Beef Meatball Loco Moco and the Filipino-like beer boiled Longanisa (sausage) sliders to Lynchee-Walnut Shrimp skewers and various types of fries, this truck is sure to satisfy your tastebuds.
- Follow them @ricerockit
Tacos De Los Altos
- Tacos de los Altos offers traditional Mexican taco truck items, including tacos and burritos.
- Cupcakes — yummy, specialty cupcakes — are the stars of this gourmet truck. Flavors range from Salted Caramel to Red Velvet. They also bake up whoopie pies.
- Follow them @ThatsSweetTruck
- This gourmet ice cream and dessert serves up homemade, all natural "sinfully sweet concoctions." Try their Voodoo Crunch (Oreo cookies with malt balls and espresso chips) or the Top Secret, which is, well, top secret. They also offer mochas, lattes, shakes and floats.
- Follow them @TruckinSweet
- This truck specializes in silogs, a traditional Filipino breakfast served with garlic rice and fried egg. Their menu includes tapsilog (cured beef), tosilog (cured pork), longsilog (sweet sausage), Spamsilog (Spam) and bangsilog (Filipino milkfish).
- Follow them @yumsilog
Location: , Union Landing Shopping Center, 30600 Dyer St., Union City.
Union City Street Eats continues every Thursday through the year.