returns to Union Landing today to serve up curbside cuisine.
Hosted by the Food Truck Mafia in conjunction with Walmart, the event will help raise funds for local adult schools. It runs from 4:30 to 9 p.m. (The Food Truck Mafia also hosts .)
Here's what's on the menu for tonight:
- BibiGO is new to the Food Truck Mafia and specializes in Korean BBQ.
- This truck knows everything there is to know about the shrimp'n business. Their menu includes spicy shrimp tacos, Vietnamese-style shrimp sandwiches, fried shrimp and more.
- Follow them @BiggShrimpn
- A mobile version of the House of Siam restaurant in San Jose, the truck specializes in Thai cuisine and includes Thai tacos, Pad Thai, Yellow Curry Chicken over rice and more. Try their "roti boquet," grilled satay chicken rolled in a roti with peanut sauce, fresh green leafs, cucumbers, carrots, red onions and cilantro.
- Follow them @hosonwheels
- One of the first food trucks to visit Union City, MoGo BBQ is a local favorite. The truck specializes in Korean BBQ served in burritos, tacos, sliders, quesadillas and bacon-wrapped hot dogs with kimchi.
- Follow them @mogobbq
- Pizza Pimps specializes in delicious cheesy pies from pizza slices decked in Polynesian sauces topped with Canadian bacon, macadamia nuts and shredded coconut to pizzas like "PIMP A RONI" that are topped with double pepperoni, cheese, garlic, basil, feta cheese and more.
- Follow them @pizzapimps
Tacos De Los Altos
- Tacos de los Altos offers traditional Mexican taco truck items, including tacos and burritos.
- Cupcakes — yummy, specialty cupcakes — are the stars of this gourmet truck. Flavors range from Salted Caramel to Red Velvet. They also bake up whoopie pies.
- Follow them @ThatsSweetTruck
- This gourmet ice cream and dessert serves up homemade, all natural "sinfully sweet concoctions." Try their Voodoo Crunch (Oreo cookies with malt balls and espresso chips) or the Top Secret, which is, well, top secret. They also offer mochas, lattes, shakes and floats.
- Follow them @TruckinSweet
Location: , Union Landing Shopping Center, 30600 Dyer St., Union City.
Union City Street Eats continues every Thursday through the year.