Here are five things coming up this week that you should know about:
- As it does the fourth Monday of every month, the returns to the today from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The mobile clinic provides health care to uninsured and underserved residents. To make an appointment, or for more information, call 510-608-3203.
- Confused about redistricting and Top Two Primary System? You're not alone. Jennifer Lee, candidate and nomination services clerk for the Alameda County Registrar of Voters, will explain the new voting regulations at the , held Monday at 7 p.m. at the Fremont Congregational Church (38255 Blacow Rd.) in Fremont. The session is sponsored by League of Women Voters of Fremont, Newark and Union City.
- Help your 3- to 5-year-old discover the joy of reading during on Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon. The hour will also include fingerplays and stretches. No registration is required.
- Whether you're a fan of the original 80s flick or the 2011 makeover, is sure to get you rockin'. Catch the show Thursday, Friday or Saturday at 7 p.m. inside the Center for Performing Arts. Tickets are $15 for general admission and $12 for students and seniors. For ticket info, call 510-471-2520 ext. 31722.
- Help make a difference in the community by . Safe Alternatives to Violent Environments (SAVE) begins its next training session on Friday. Held from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. every Friday through April 13, the training will certify you to be a domestic violence counselor in California. Registration is $75 for SAVE volunteers and $300 for non-volunteers. Fore more information, visit http://save-dv.org/helpsave_volunteer.html.