When the stresses of day-to-day doings begin to wear you down, get to one of these local urban oases and revel in the wonders of rejuvenation.
- Feeling achy, tired, or simply sluggish? No need to suffer any longer as national spa service chain has a location right here in Union City. This locally-owned "spa-tique" offers a variety of massages including deep tissue, myofascial, pre-natal, reflexology, sports, Swedish and trigger point. Make your pampering experience complete by including aromatherapy or a deep-heat treatment. Massage Envy is located at at 30963 Courthouse Dr. and can be reached by calling 510-471-5000.
- What makes European Day Spa of Fremont unique is that it caters to couples. This family-owned business provides trendy hydro treatments with its spa services. Individuals, couples and groups are welcome to enjoy the spa's head-to-toe treatments. European Day Spa is located at 40643 Grimmer Blvd. in Fremont. Contact them by phone at 510-770-1237, or e-mail email@example.com.
- Also located in Fremont is Le Visage Spa & Salon. From hairstyling to body wraps, sun-free tanning to waxing, this head-to-toe salon can provide you with a complete makeover for either body or spirit. Pick and choose from their services to create your own personal relaxation or beautification package. Visit their website to check out their specials or book an appointment. Le Visage is located at 40811 Grimmer Blvd. and can be reached by calling 510-440-1333.
- Searching for a moment of repose in Newark? Then look no further than California Skin Care & Day Spa. Massage, manicures, makeup and more can all be enjoyed within this Jarvis Avenue location. In addition to traditional spa services such as hair removal and body treatments, California Skin Care & Day Spa also provides hard-to-find offerings such as eyelash treatments (extensions and tinting), hair extensions, oxygen therapy and spray tanning. California Skin Care & Day Spa is located at 6180 Jarvis Ave., Suite R. Contact them by phone at 510-795-1804 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From Shiatsu to Swedish, Hands of Healing Massage & Spa Studio of Hayward provides all types of specialty manipulations. They also offer reflexology (also known as zone therapy) and hot stone therapy, the latest trend in relaxation techniques. Gurgling fountains and soothing music provide a complete tranquil retreat amid the hustle of busy downtown Hayward. Check their website for monthly spa specials. Hands of Healing is located at 1122 B St., #215. Call 510-533-8487 to book a soothing session.