It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit this weekend.
- Where/When: Where/When: , 31600 Alvarado Blvd., Union City; Friday from 7 to 9 p.m.
- Why Go: You can party while you exercise and help raise funds for local cancer survivor Letty Najera. The event will feature guest zumba instructors Hugo Riloz, Carmen Romo and Vicky Villalpondo.
- Pricing: $15 pre-sale or $20 at the door.
- Where/When: , 1333 Decoto Rd., Union City; Saturday from 9 to 11:30 a.m.
- Why Go: Have a fun-filled morning of egg hunts, a mini carnival, a book fair, pancake breakfast, games and raffle prizes led by Mr. and Mrs. Bunny
- Pricing: $10 pre-registration or $13 day of event; $5 extra for optional pancake breakfast. For more information please call (510) 675-5329 or 675-5488.
- Where/When: Niles Edison Theater, 37417 Niles Blvd, Fremont; Saturday at 7:30 p.m.
- Why Go: Check out classic silent film "Grandma's Boy" (1927) along with multiple shorts during the weekly Silent Film Theater.
- Pricing: $5
- Where/When: , 3900 Smith St., Union City; From 9 p.m. Saturday to 4 a.m. Sunday
- Why Go: "Converge, collaborate and create" with talented individuals from throughout the Bay Area and encompassing multiple mediums for an open studio art session. Bay Area DJs from the Jimmi Handtrix collective and musicians will also be there, providing the soundtrack for the late night/early morning session.
- Pricing: Free.
- Where/When: , Newark; Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Why Go: This weekend, the farmers market isn't just about food. Bring the kids for a scavenger hunt and arts and crafts activities.
- Pricing: Free